Cowboy Junkies: Trinity Sessions on Vinyl

Has anyone heard the Classic reissue of this one. Was TS ever put out on standard vinyl, never came across a copy in a used record shop.... If anyone has heard the Classic reissue or for that matter any vinyl pressing, how is it.
fjn04
I just saw them live in Troy, NY recently. Not my kind of venue, but they were very good. I also have TS on a Gold CD, not sure of the label offhand. Anyway, I have gone vinyl only for now, and want to get a nice pressing. Maybe I will spring for the Classic. Thanks for the comments so far, and keep em coming.
I just saw them last month at the Arvada Center in Denver and they were amazing. Haunting, sweet, powerful all at once.

The "Trinity Sessions" were recording with the group circled around a single microphone in the small Church of the Holy Trinity. If your system is capable of decent resolution, the recording is spooky.
The 200g classic re-issue is superb. The 45 RPM issue is outstanding. I have an original Canadian pressing that is also great. ( "I wish someone would explain the strange power this record seems to hold over those in the audiophile community").... I can only answer what I beleive or my opinion but I feel this is one of those rare recordings that captures the intimacy and the accoustics of where it was recorded without a hint of it being altered , processed or engineered to remove or add anything to it. In short at least for me when I play this LP I don,t even think of it as a recording, I just sit back and listen and my living room becomes that intimate venue. Cheers
Thanks Jtinn and Has2be. Checked Acoustic Sounds and Music Direct last night. Neither has the 45 rpm, but both have the 200 gram LP. I will keep an eye out for the 45, but may have to settle on the 200 Gram. There just Has2be a way to get the 45.