No reforming of Led Zep apparently

Don't know if it is common knowledge or not but I just heard an interview with Robert Plant, who said when asked if Led Zep were going to reform, he said 'no', as he is happy were he is at musically'.
128x128gawdbless
Led Zep were terrible at Live Aid. They made a good choice by not re-grouping ever after the passing of John Bonham.

They made the right choice by not going for the cynical moneygrab.

The Who made a travesty of their legacy with that abysmal Superbowl performance, and I'm sure Entwistle and Moon were spinning in their graves.

Just the fact they went on tour right after the death of Moon with the terrible Kenny Jones said it all.

Townshend at least partially redeemed himself with his absolutely fabulous "White City" album in 1985 and other work he's done outside The Who.

In the film "The Kids Are Alright" he stated he didn't want to go on as a carnival act he derisively referred to as "The Who On Ice", but that's exactly what they turned into.

I'm glad Zep didn't take that route. Is it a good idea now that they're so old? Even been to a Stones concert lately?

I rest my case.
David Coverdale - close enough. Please, no Steven Tyler. If you're not a big Jason Bonham fan, Mike Portnoy just left Dream Theater. And Jimmy...my world seem to crumble as soon as I heard "Hot Dog" on 'In Through the Out Door'.
I actually thought that Plant's last album with the Strange Sensation (Mighty Rearranger) was great. A friend who is a big Zeppelin fan did not like it.. Not the huge vocal extravaganzas of old Zep, but I thought the songs themselves were very good. Going to pick up the new Band Of Joy this week to see how that is...
No one wants to see 70 year old rockers. The only thing worse than reunion acts are the overweight overaged audiences.
Best Zep is left in the past.