Can you recommend some classical CD's for me?

I don't have any classical CD's in my collection.
There is so much product out there, I don't know where to start.
I would like preferrably SACD but not totally necessary if the redbook CD is well recorded.
I don't want any vocals.
I am not a big fan of large classical orchestras.
I like classical guitar, I enjoy the cello.
I guess more stringed instrument related, instrumental classical music.
Thanks Glen
gkella
Any of the Howard Hanson CD's done on Merucry Living Presence label would be a good start.
This might be a good starting point. The author is a music professor at the University of Washington and has been a very patient classical music mentor to local audiophiles:

http://www.durand-tonearms.com/Support/Greatrecordings/Classical%20Music/classicalmusic.html
Steven Isserlis has a Saint-Saens disc on redbook that has the 2nd cello concerto and the 2nd cello sonata plus Joshua Bell on one piece. He also has a redbook CD called Cello World that does have some but not a lot of vocals.
If your are familiar with Rostopovich his version of Dvorak's cello concerto is my favorite.
While not positive I am fairly sure there should be an SACD of Jacqueline du Pre's version of Elgar's cello concerto.
For guitar check out Christopher Parkening,
Also Julian Bream and John Williams did a couple of albums together.
Would also recommend Laurindo Almeida, and Segovia. You can check them out on Arkivmusic.com and see what they did doing.
Hope this helps.
I know it only scratches the surface but one has to begin somewhere.