Can you recommend some classical CD's for me?

I don't have any classical CD's in my collection.
There is so much product out there, I don't know where to start.
I would like preferrably SACD but not totally necessary if the redbook CD is well recorded.
I don't want any vocals.
I am not a big fan of large classical orchestras.
I like classical guitar, I enjoy the cello.
I guess more stringed instrument related, instrumental classical music.
Thanks Glen
gkella
get this one: CONCERTI CON MOLTI STRUMENTI (vol.2) ANTONIO VIVALDI

Concerti RV 556 (2ème version), RV 557, RV 572 , RV 566, RV 576, RV 577 et RV 585.

Ensemble Matheus - Jean-Christophe Spinosi (violon et direction)

Pierre Verany
The box set of Beethoven: The String Quartets, played by the Emerson String Quartet. This stuff gets really intense!

Anything played by Arturo Delmoni... he's a great violinist. The CD, Songs My Mother Taught Me - is highly recommended.

Emanuel Ax, Yo-Yo Ma, and Itzhak Perlman, performing Mendelssohn: Piano Trios - is really good stuff, too, and is a fairly new release. All of these are record extremely well, IMO.

If you really like cello, then check out Yo-Yo Ma, or Ofrah Harnoy... she's nicer to look at.
I would second Tobias' recommendation of the Bach Cello Suites by Martin Zeller. If I had to start someone off with just one CD of classical music performance that would be it.
All great recommendations above! I recently came across this contempory work by John (mahavishnu) McLaughlin. "Mediterranian Concerto" with the London Symphony Ochestra. The second half of the Cd consists of duos for guitar and piano. I like it VERY much, one to consider.
Head to your local library. Take out some classical cd's and explore. You can even make copies, of the one you like.