ImportCDs

Anyone else have issue with ImportCDs not returning emails or acknowledging your returns? I never got credit/refund for one RBCD months ago and now no email replies from my three returned (new & unopened) SACD's which I sent back with USPS delivery confirmation insured. They were delivered according to USPS. Anyone have a contact with ImportCD's in Irvine, CA or know a consumer agency that can assist me?
airegin

Update on ImportCDs: I tried calling # & emailing the email address @ http://www.sdcd.com/Contact

Result: No answers & no replies to emails.

..what a way to run a business.
Got through to a supervisor at ImportCDs who took care of everything. A relief to have that all straightened out.
How did you end up getting a hold of them - email or phone? Glad that it got resolved for you and I hope that my contact info helped. I have received multiple orders from them with very prompt service and no issues.
Looks like ImportCDs may soon be out of business, given that Amazon just pulled out of California over the sales-tax issue. Too bad, I always had good experiences with them.
Bill,

"I hope that my contact info helped"

It did indeed.

On my third call I asked for and got to speak with a supervisor who resolved things satisfactorily.
More to discover