Female Jazz Singers...new person/new releases...

I must admit my collection is dominated by Jazz and my Jazz collection is dominated by female vocals....and it's exactly the way I want it.

The question is...I have most of what the greats did, Dinah, Sarah, Ella....etc...and many current ones...esp. Krall...so, can anyone suggest some current releases...for a bit of the Classic/Standards type of female Jazz vocals? I do not mind big band type of backing...but lean twoards small groups with minimal electronic manipulation...esp. a lack of reverb on the vocals...

Thanks
whatjd
Hi, wow you've probably got enough to go on there but you might like my new album Sarah Brickel "Music Box".

Enjoy listening
Sarah
Youn Sun Nah! I thought some of you would enjoy this singer. With a very innovative and creative approach I find her to be refreshing as it's nice to hear someone do something a little different. Very wide range and makes use of different colors of voice. Here is one of many videos of her on You Tube. Please give it a chance to see how she builds on the tune. Hope you enjoy!

best,
Tom

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2iGwIl-qig&feature=related
Nicole Henry,"The very thought of you"
Maysa,"A woman in love"
Jacintha, "Jacintha is her name"
Ana Caram"Hollywood Rio"