Sara K SACD vs. XRCD

Has anyone compared Sara K's Hell Or High Water on these two formats?
kb54
Hi...please post if you find out or listen for yourself. Equally would like to know (in general as well) people's impressions of these 2 formats!
A little late to this as I just came across it. I have the XRCD version of this and it is outstanding and the best quality sounding disc I own. I really wish this format had of taken off. I don't find a lot of music that interests me in this format.

I do not have a SACD player so that wasn't an option to compare sorry. I strongly suggest folks give this disc a spin if you can. The music as well as quality of recording are some of the best in my collection.

I think Music Direct sells the XRCD version.

Rick
Rick, XRCDs are regular 16/44.1 cds. I haven't read up on what they are doing in a while but I think they have some proprietary technology.

Most of the sonic benefit comes from making cds like everyone else does except they take care in each step of the process to not damage the music. In other words they're just doing what everyone else should be doing. It does work. They make great sounding cds.
I have the SACD but have not heard the XRCD. I consider the SACD to be amazing from both a content and sound quality standpoint. If they ever put this out on vinyl I'll get it. Also highly recommend Water Falls and the new In The Groove on vinyl. Sara K is an under appreciated artist IMO. Her stuff with the late Chris Jones on guitar is the best.