Rate my rig

Rate my rig here
slikric3000
People can do whatever they want on here. Go ahead file a complaint. I'll bet you won't.

Very bad grammar you have there son. Did you finish HS? Maybe go back to school and get a better Ed U Ma Kation which will leed to a better job to buy much better gear than you have.
Slikric's use of terms like "faggot" and phrases like "can up your ass" are bigoted and unnecessarily offensive and do not belong on this forum. Please delete those posts. Thanks.

jimcrane
troll (pron.: /ˈtroʊl/, /ˈtrɒl/) is someone who posts inflammatory,extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as a forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking readers into an emotional response or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.

You should go back to the thread you initially posted the troll response and apologize.

My post was not trolling, just a response to a rude troll.

Have a great day!
Jperry (System | Threads | Answers | This Thread)

+1

I for one am with Jperry. You owe the young rookie an apologie on the other thread you were so rude on. You can dish it out big time but when you reap what you sow you fall apart.