Fine trumpet , alto sax recordings?

I have some new speakers, and I am looking for good recordings of trumpet and alto sax. I picked up Chris Botti's To Love Again . I do love the purity and tonality of his playing. I also bought a ,close your ears, Kenny G album. Lol...
So I looking for more smoothe jazz styles for now. I do enjoy more straight ahead Jazz, but want to try a couple of albums with a more relaxed feel.
Are Botti and Kenny a good place to start?
Sacd's are welcome too.
Is trumpet,alto sax, and symbols , the best instruments to test the highs of my Raal tweeter?
Thanks,
Todd
toddnkaya
Kenny G's just pure lullybuys. I'd call his music 'rectangular' with no unordinary shapes.
Chris Botti's the best before getting laid. He's great trumpeter.
From the today's trumpeters I give my preference to Roy Hargrove -- the REAL JAZZ. Recently deceased Michael Brecker was a true genius of the saxophone.
Try 'Musician' by Ernie Watts. Probably my all time smooth jazz alto sax album since it was released 25 years ago. The CD version was just released on Wounded Bird records. 'One Love' is one of my favorite instrumentals. The CD 'Sanctuary' is good, as well.

Rich
Not 'smooth jazz' but it sure is great evening listening - Andre Previn (P) and Thomas Stephens (T) "Play and American Song Book. DRG5222. Been around for a while so it might be OOP. One of my favorite late PM CD's (Along with Charlie Haden's recordings but there is no trumpet in any of them).
Thanks for all of the great recommendations.
I forgot a fantastic trumpeter, local legend and an international star, named Sean Jones. He has many fantastic albums that can be found on Spotify. He used to play every week in club here in Pittsburgh. I saw him play there once , I remember thinking I am witnessing a real genius. I have never heard any intrument sound that good live. He has played with one of the Marsalis brothers for a year, plays in Carnegie Hall, with the Pittsburgh Sypmphony etc. He is the REAL deal!!
http://www.seanjonesmusic.com/
How about soprano sax players?
The problem with traditional "smooth jazz" (Kenny G and ilk), is they have a nice tone, but the music is artistically shallow. My favourite saxophone player with a beautiful mellow tone AND artistic depth is Paul Desmond. For beatifully mellow music on trumpet, you can't go wrong with Chet Baker.