Fine trumpet , alto sax recordings?

I have some new speakers, and I am looking for good recordings of trumpet and alto sax. I picked up Chris Botti's To Love Again . I do love the purity and tonality of his playing. I also bought a ,close your ears, Kenny G album. Lol...
So I looking for more smoothe jazz styles for now. I do enjoy more straight ahead Jazz, but want to try a couple of albums with a more relaxed feel.
Are Botti and Kenny a good place to start?
Sacd's are welcome too.
Is trumpet,alto sax, and symbols , the best instruments to test the highs of my Raal tweeter?
Thanks,
Todd
toddnkaya
I now listen to Lounge Lizards "Voice of Chunk" on Verabra german vinyl.
Not only the recording and cut quality, but amazing "story" of John Lurie's saxophone during the whole album.
You might give Clifford Brown a spin, Embraceable You for starters, considered by some to be the greatest trumpet player of all time - a life cut far too short at 25 in a car accident in 1956.
Duanegoosen,
I have to agree with you since I should've mentioned Big Trouble "The Unknown" where Phillip does have excellent solos blended onto band.
Mark Isham is as relaxed and mellow a trumpeter as I can imagine, but he is real jazz not smooth jazz, IMHO! He is not challenging jazz either, so anyone who thinks jazz has to run the "unsophisticated listener" out of the room to be good stay away!

I only have 2 of his albums though, Blue Sun and Afterglow. Afterglow is a soundtrack. He does a lot of soundtracks. He also played with Van Morrison during his spiritual, ethereal period.

I'd start with Blue Sun and if you like that explore further.