Original prices for LP albums

What did popular LP albums (Dylan, Zeppelin, etc.) cost full retail in 1984 in USA ?
In 1988 ? In 1991 ? in 1995 ? (Some stores still sold them in 1995). Talking about NEW only - with NO CUT OUTS or hole punches. Anyone who remembers, thanks for info.
choppi
Rich,

A&S was another great store from those days. Please don't tell me that it wasn't Abraham & Strauss, because I do remember that one .... and I don't care if Wikipedia claims otherwise!

Marty

PS Modell's or Alexander's anyone?
Around 1969 to 1970 era Boston shopping for records at either the Children's Inn or Harvard Square COOP, prices were generally $3.99 for first pressing standard issue, single vinyl, no gatefold, such as Disraeli Gears, Are You Experienced, Led Zeppelin I. Gatefold issues or Beatles as I recall were $4.99. Double albums were usually $7.99, a huge amount of money for me as a school boy but I still have many of these and now they are worth at least as much because I took so good care of them, despite hundreds of plays with a "magnetic" cartridge.
in 1972 in springfield mo there was a great headshop/record store named kaledioscope. it is still there but no records in stock now. lps were 4 dollars each or 3 for 10 bucks. i went there every friday after payday[i was making 3 bucks an hour ha] and bought 3 new releases and was in heaven.
Marty,

A&S was awesome, but had a limited selection. So did May's. I would go to the stores on Fulton Street in downtown Brooklyn. Mays, Woolworths, EJ Korvettes, and A&S all in a row.

My dad was an appliance repairman and many of the manufacturers' service centers were downtown also. So, while he did his thing, I did mine.

Mays and A&S had more cut-outs than Korvettes. And yes, A&S was Abraham & Strauss.

Rich
A&S was indeed Abraham and Strauss-used to go the the one in Red Bank, NJ in the 60's.