What Songs Do You Have Several Renditions Of?

I have multiple renditions each of "Make It With You" and "Stella By Starlight".
128x128mitch4t
I'm trying to have a collection of "Wayfaring Stranger." The Johnny Cash and Eva Cassidy versions are nice recordings of genius. The Neko Case version also fine. Suggestions welcome.

John
Jdoris

Emmylou Harris did a wonderful rendition.

I have quite a few versions of "Hallelujah." It seems odd that so many artists cover this one after Jeff Buckley's untouchable version.
If you always buy the latest release by Lionel Richie, or own several CDs by Thelonious Monk, you have multiple reditions of a lot of stuff.
Cheers.
"Gentle on My Mind"- 3 versions, Campbell/R.E.M./Hartford; Hartford's the best. "Wichita Lineman"-Campbell; love R.E.M.'s cover.
"A Hazy Shade of Winter"- toss-up b/w S&G's original and the Bangles' cover.
"Galveston"- I have Glen Campbell's version on LP. R.E.M. has a snippet on YouTube that I would love to have a complete recording of.
"Alabama Song"- London Sinfonietta and the Doors (still one of my favorites from them).
"Mack the Knife"- London Sinfonietta and Sting
J.S. BACH- Art Of Fugue- harpsichord, string quartet, organ, piano, guitar, orchestra...
J.S.BACH- Toccata and Fugue in D-Minor BWV-565
I.STRAVINSKY- FIREBIRD, RITE OF SPRING
VIVALDI- La Straviganza
BEETHOVEN- #5, #7, #9
Lots of jazz standards, but for rock music, the song with the most takes in my collection might be The Kinks' "You Really Got Me".

I own versions by

The Kinks (3), the original and two live recordings, plus

Mott The Hoople
Van Halen
Sly & The Family Stone
13th Floor Elevators

There might be another couple rattling around that aren't coming to mind, as well.