Best movies last two years

I haven't watched many dramas lately. Best was "Love Song for Bobby ...".

What have you enjoyed ?
obrown
not sure if it was 2 or 3 yrs ago but Waking Life and Old Boy...u have to see them'

Waking Life by Richard Linklater: animation over real "life" images: philosophy, humor, nonesense, curious

Old Boy: A Korean movie that Quentin Tarantino loves and would not have the guts to make. brillian revenge story
Henry,
We just saw "Old Boy" yesterday. What a fantastic film! A little gruesome at times, but that's what the MUTE button is for, right?
Dora the Explorer's Halloween Special
Robots
Bambi
The Care Bears Movie

oh, and my wife and I saw Wedding Crashers. Vince Vaughn is a much better actor than funshine bear.
Doug,
If you don't mention Sponge Bob, your daughter's gonna make you pay!
Yes indeed BOA2...by the way did you know a vry popular (in Korea, Japan and increasingly rest of Asia) Korean singer (I think she is about 19) in the Brittney Spears mold...her name is also BOA? Can u dance?

Old Boy is middle movie of a trilogy of revenge theme movies by the same director: its the best one of the lot but the other two are pretty good too...the first was Sympathy for the Devil (but has nothing to do w/ the Stones) and the other I think was titled the Revenge of Ms Lee or something. Saw the first one which was quite good.