BEST AUDIOGON POSTS

What are the must-read audiogon posts? I like "best female vocals"
jjwa
The old days, when Kelly and Carl were always fighting. When Angela, RedKiwi, Brulee, Bob_Bundus to name a few were around, it felt more like home - or rather a cool place to hang out. These days its so uptight and univiting, my 2 cents.
Tireguy

But you're still here, so that has retained some of the atmosphere.

Thanks for all your contributions!
I learned more about this community and the people from the thread Patrick Malone-Lugnut Thread. I hesitated about posting this thread because it is still a little raw but it really shows that this is a group of people that enjoy audio but really care about people. It's not about audio per se but it is. I came to know quite a few people in the A'gon community alot better because of this thread and Pat and Barb and Kirsten especially. Who can forget this Thread to show what kind of guy Lugnut was. Thanks all for the memories. This has to be the most emotional post on A'gon and the most read!!!

Boss302
There are a LOT of really excellent posts in the Virtual Systems category. It's really nice that people are willing to share a glimpse of their hobby and their rigs. It's fascinating to see the thought that people have put into their systems, the great photos showing different designs, and the varying degrees of satisfaction that people have achieved. It's especially gratifying to see the people who've managed to be satisfied, at least for the time being, the ones who've shown that it CAN be done.
Those flaming DK design posts were my favorites. Although I never contributed, I did enjoy reading them and learned a lot about members. It was later that I realized by adding to the post it is easier to track.
Now I get the most enjoyment from posts concerning music. I've been turned on to some fine music here from various members.