BEST AUDIOGON POSTS

What are the must-read audiogon posts? I like "best female vocals"
jjwa
Those flaming DK design posts were my favorites. Although I never contributed, I did enjoy reading them and learned a lot about members. It was later that I realized by adding to the post it is easier to track.
Now I get the most enjoyment from posts concerning music. I've been turned on to some fine music here from various members.
Jax2...If you look at our audiophile hobby from a psychological point of view it very much resembles the car collector's interest. Both are irrational expensive (overpriced) quests for subjectively perceived quality. Many collector hobbies would qualify...planes, boats, stamps, bottle caps, women(?). Thank God I am sane.
I have found the best posts are rarely IN ALL CAPS (wink!)

Eldartford makes a great connection/observation ....Audiophiles are passionate about something on the extreme fringe.....seeing what someone drives gives considerable insight and has changed my preconceptions about us audiophile
The big money no brian people are here in abundance. Those dummies that buy 1000+ dollar cables. *I miss Brulee and the sensibles. The fat wallet stupids on here now can go the Hell away