BEST AUDIOGON POSTS

What are the must-read audiogon posts? I like "best female vocals"
jjwa
The big money no brian people are here in abundance. Those dummies that buy 1000+ dollar cables. *I miss Brulee and the sensibles. The fat wallet stupids on here now can go the Hell away
Eldartford - Craig McCaw "collects" cars....Jay Leno "collects" cars (and bikes), Ralph Lauren, Steve McQueen (RIP)...my bad; the thread I was talking about is titled "What kind of car does a typical Audiophile Drive?". It had some 'fantasy' component to the question as I recall. Not that it would interest me any more if there are serious car collectors posting to that thread...Cars just don't float my boat. I would be just as interested in learning what toilet paper the typical audiophile uses. But you are right about the obsessive/collector nature of the hobby...it's probably more about that aspect of the Male libido-substitution (apologies to the six woman on this forum)...or maybe the more, more, more...what use is life if you haven't got the very best it has to offer, aspect of Western culture. God I wish I were sane!

Marco
Marco

In my view, you are one of the best contributors to this forum, but please please please try not to never use Steve McQueen and Ralph Lipschitz in the same sentence.

There is a world of difference between people who buy cars and people who drive them.

Attempting to imagine Mr "Lauren" jumping a motorbike over a fence will further illustrate my point.