BEST AUDIOGON POSTS

What are the must-read audiogon posts? I like "best female vocals"
jjwa
The best and most meaningful post was the : "About Lugnut Patrick Malone post. If any of you haven't read it you should. It may change the way you see things. Lugnut R.I.P.
I liked it when Michael Fremer kicked into gear to attack Richard Hardesty. That was cool. I used to have great respect for Fremer, and I still read his Sphile column, but I no longer trust his ears.
Marco,
How come they're reporting 35 days as the record for rain in Seattle? Remember November 1998 - March 1999? We had 93 straight days of rain. How could I forget? It was utterly miserable. I remember it broke for one day and then continued on some more. Yech!

I nominate the Lugnut thread, for I believe it brought more people together than Pat could have ever imagined.

See you this weekend in sunny Seattle, Marco.
Howard
Yes, unfortunately I do remember the winter of 98/99...that was GD miserable. It's those breaks of 24 hours with no water falling from the sky that make'em or break'em. It may count in the record books, but it sure don't make no difference to one's spirits. Hey, pack some of that CA sunshine in a few bags an tote'em up here with you this weekend Howard. You could probably finance your next audio purchase by selling them down in Pioneer Square.

Marco
Thought this might be a good way to revive this old thread:

****History teaches us its usually fairly easy to see what's coming but most of us lack the courage to look reality in the face, preferring to live in our own delusions.

The standard method is to make things more complicated than they really are so we can feel better about not wanting to endure how merely difficult they are.**** - Schubert