MY BEST DEAL

my best deal so far was a brand new in sealed factory box CONRAD JOHNSON MV 60-SE. I OPENED THE BOX MYSELF AND HANDED OVER THE CASH REAL FAST AS IT WAS FACTORY PACKED VIRGIN UNIT ...YEEEHAAAAWW
rigidpuppy
My Rat Terrier, Beauregard. Wandered up to my wife's car, scared and 50% of his normal body weight. Took him home, loved him, fed him, now he is king of the world. Cost me NADA :)

Oh- Audio....I'd have to say it was the Nite Power Cords I bought at a great price from 711Smilin
My 1st best deal was to buy a second hand wilson benesch act one for abour 3000 usd. The second was to change the ML 331 poweramp to an Aronov tube integrated. Not only I got better sound at cheap, but allowed to sell all my fancy cords and cables to cheapo ones as I did not need anymore "tuning" to get something similar to music. Thirdly, buying a wilson benesch full circle turntable. Now, I changing bulk of my 2000 some cd collection to LPs, getting on each change 3-4usd mark up. And I have so much nicer and live sound.... The real deal is to have good sound at reasonably affordable price. Now I am there, while I have fantastic sound at home.
Ha! All the responses pale into significance when put up against my deal. How about this then, I got a 1974 Aiwa AP2500 direct drive turntable (with strobe) for £3.49. If someone can better that then I'll eat my interconnect.

Jardo.
@Jardo: start eating. A friend gave me a Thorens TD160B with an SME series IIIS arm for free! Only the tip of the Shure M95ED cartridge was broken. But I had a Ortofon MC15 Super II cartridge laying around that came in handy...... Let me know how an interconnect tastes though :) .