Best One Country System?

If you were to build a system from products originating from one country, what would you have in your system? Being from Canada, I was amazed at what great companies we have to choose from. Not having heard any of these products (a bit too pricey for me...but we can all dream!), this would be my CANADIAN system:

Amp/Preamp: Classe Audio (Bryston would be my second choice)
Cd Source: EMM Labs
Speakers: Verity Audio (Sarastro; Parsafal, etc)
PC's/Interconnects: Virtual Dynamics Revelation(made in, of all places, Barrhead, Alberta....my backyard!)

I'm guessing this system would sound good, if not spectacular! I'm curious what other ONE COUNTRY systems others can come up with....

Tony
calgarian5355
Actually, I worked for CIBC (a large Canadian bank) for many years. I really just liked typing in Canadian (eh?) again and didn't read the initiator's thread too carefully.
My Bad.

Marty

PS I own an Oracle/Verity/Sonic Frontiers/Cary (A Yank in the woodpile) system. I do prefer vinyl as a source, but EMM ain't too shabby if you must do digital.
Martykl...
Oh yeah...I forgot about Oracle! Are they still a Canadian company? I also neglected to mention that the tuner in my "all Canadian" system would be from Magnum Dynalab.

Tony
Can I play too?

Australia - a Caliburn turntable plus Cobra arm, with one of the late Garrott Brothers modified cartridges, the big Osborn Epitome Mk V1 and Optional Epitome Bass Unit, and amps and preamps by Peter Stein (previously ME - now out of business).

Regards,
Well.......... What about good ole' US of A.....

Speakers -- Wilson WATT/Puppy 7
Amplification -- Mark Levinson No. 33H (Power) and No. 32 (Control)
Damned........ Hit the wrong button....

As I was saying, I was putting together the best system to come out of the USA.

And that system will consist of:

Speaker System -- Wilson Watt/Puppy 7

Amplification -- Mark Levinson No. 33H (Power) and No. 32 (Control)

CD Playback -- Sony SCD-1 (SACD Playback) and Wadia 270se CD Transport + 27ix Decoding Computer (Redbook Playback)

LP Playback -- VPI HRX Belt-Drive Turntable w/JMW 12.6 Tone Arm and SDS System + Aesthetix/Rhea Phono Stage + Grado Labs Statement Cartridge

Cables -- MIT Oracle

Power Conditioning -- Couldn't find any worth owning made in the USA (unless I am completely off base here).

Or, if I am going to pick the BEST one country female vocal artist, I would love to have Faith Hill's voice oozing out of THIS system. The system is as beautiful and as American as Faith Hill herself.

--Charles--