Best object in your listening room.

Lets stick with inanimate objects- no people, live animals or audio visual equipment.

Best object in my room is a Big Horn Sheep! "Curly" never complains about the music whether it's too loud, too low, too soft, too hard. He never looks at me as if I am wasting my life sitting in a room listening to music instead of "going for a walk", or cleaning something (other than my records of course).
Curly is one bad Ram.
BTW, I did not kill this beautiful animal. He was "taken" by a friends father in Montana in the 1960s.
oregon
I have severasl that are precious to me;

The green 'HULK' hands are great!
The Barret De Busk wire sculture over the TV is not only very rare, but a truly wonderful piece of art for the wall.

Now to add the most obvious item...... ME!

Without me there, why have the room???
If you saw all the crap in my listening room/bedroom/office!

I think I like my leather chair the best. I am usually working on my computer with my back to the system so, if a particularly good tune comes on, I can quickly swivel to listen to it "in phase":)
The walls of my room are covered in artwork done by my kids and grand kids. Some of it is surprisingly good as art and as room treatments. My daughter is very talented but only does projects when she has to. I've got a picture of a snowman my grandson did a few years ago. Everytime he visits he says, "why do you still have that picture?" I display it for him as much as for myself.