Best object in your listening room.

Lets stick with inanimate objects- no people, live animals or audio visual equipment.

Best object in my room is a Big Horn Sheep! "Curly" never complains about the music whether it's too loud, too low, too soft, too hard. He never looks at me as if I am wasting my life sitting in a room listening to music instead of "going for a walk", or cleaning something (other than my records of course).
Curly is one bad Ram.
BTW, I did not kill this beautiful animal. He was "taken" by a friends father in Montana in the 1960s.
oregon
My music room is a dedicated room, and it is also the place I keep my favorite items, most family hairlooms. My Grandfather (who was always a little kid at heart, like me) left me the machine gun from his WWII plane. He was Commander of Roosevelt Field in New York during the second half of the war, after being shot down in the Pacific with his entire squadron, Most of the men got killed by shark, Grandpa made it three days in the water... When the war was over his squadron bought his plane for him. He also gave me his toy wind up train that he played with as a kid. It's about 1890 vintage and in excellent condition. He also left me a two hundred year old Navajo rug, it's amazing how well it held up in that it has always been used as a rug. He also had a wonderful western original oil painting that he had in his music room. (Piano, organ, guitars, mandolin and his Scott mono-block stereo. Lastly I have three Roland Reed Indian photos that my grandpa developed himself from Reed's glass plates. Grandpa was in the photography business and was asked by Reed to hold the plates while he was out in the field.

Grandma, from the other side of the family left me her Drew's chest. It is a four hundred year old chest made in Lebanon and has three hundred years of Druid family history carved into it. I loved it as a kid, and still do.

I have many other great family memories in my music room, and it is a true place of peace.

Oh yea, my bears, over one hundred and counting. The queen bear is Leon. Leon was my Grandma's name (Drew's chest) and the bear is made from her old mink stole.

Jade
Wow!!!
Jade has topped the thread. Amazing items from the historical past. WW II, American Navajo history, Lebanon. I would love to be in his room for some music and wonder.
Nice guy award goes to Bobgates- he lets his wife put things in his room. Undoubtedly cool things, but we need to make them think we are just being nice.
For instance, after Bumbershoot (look it up at bumbershoot.org) I came home to my room to find a present from the boss, a lithograph of some skeletons busting out the tunes. She's got great taste and an eye for art. I will try posting a photo soon.
Fellas and babes, if possible, please include photos of these objects in the my system section so we can see what you're talking about.
Keep 'em coming!
Oregon
My wife's custom made horse whip. It hangs on the wall, above the doorway. She bought it from a silversmith (platero) at the San Telmo Craft Fair in Buenos Aires. He hand carved the ornate handle of the whip. The artist invited us to his studio later that afternoon, where we saw some more of his incredible work. She's not actually used the whip, not on a real horsie, anyways...