Movies that featured High End equipment

Hi
I was wondering what movies featured high end audio equipment.The ones i can recall are:9 1/2 weeks,Wall Street and some old Sandra Bullock movie about monkeys and some magic potion (they had Krell system in it).

That's about it.Anyone can add something to it?Thanks
overhang
"What Just Happened" with Robert De Niro had Avantgarde Duo speakers in a home system. OK movie, sometimes very funny with a quirky sound track.
The French sci-fi film noir movie "Chrysalis" showed the protagonist detective playing a LP on a turntable in his apartment. Don't know the brand.
In the 1949 "Letter To Three Wives" the Kirk Douglas character has a custom built tube console. He specifically comments on how good it sounds. At a dinner party he cautions a guest not to touch it, but she still manages to break one of his long playing discs.
There's this Beineix film called "Diva"
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0082269/
where the entire plot is based on a clandestine concert recording of an opera singer made by a mail-carrier audio geek, using a Nagra IV.

I found the movie to be completely ridiculous, but enjoyed the attempt to make a romantic hero out of an audio nerd living in a jazzy shag-pad adorned with gear.