Where's the best place for used audio gear in NYC?

I'll be in NYC for the first time from mid Nov. to mid Jan. and hope to see some audio along with all the other neat stuff.
tinker
I don't know if they sell used but would definitely steer clear of In Living Stereo. Absolutely the worst experience at a dealer I've ever had. I was ready to drop $11k on gear I had researched prior to going and I left not only with no purchase but vowing never to set foot in the place again (and I haven't, even though I live 3 blocks away.)

You should be looking for the best gear which may or may not be used gear.

In many instances a new piece of gear may outperform a much more expensive piece of older gear.

You need to evaluate any purchase based on what sounds the best and I would always look at what is currently being lauded as a best buy.

If you are in New York please feel free to give us try www.audiodoctor.com
Ohm Acoustics has a small showroom I believe at their facility in Brooklyn. They do a lot of refurbishing of older models with newer technology. Never been there, but I own 3 pairs of their speakers and have had their facility on my radar to visit someday. Maybe worth a call first to see if worthwhile.

www.ohmspeaker.com

some background on the products and facility

http://www.6moons.com/audioreviews/walsh/micro.html