The best hifi magazine?

Which hifi magazine do you think is the best in the world?
audioangel
HiFi+ is the best. I can actually have a good feel for what the product sounds like and how it operates after reading one of their reviews. There is an exception, which are Art Dudley's reviews in Stereophile. They are excellent as well. Stereophile as a whole can't match HiFi+.
HiFI+ is my favorite too.

Stereophile is the new Stereo Review.
It does have good measurements though, which is its one redeeming feature. (And I don't like Art, nor do I like Mikey.)

The Absolute Sound is on par with Stereo Review, (sorry, I mean Stereophile), but with better pictures and format, but no measurements.

My two cents worth.
I'm not sure about the best. I read as many publication as I can about our hobby. One publication can not cover all the great equipment that is out there in todays world.
After seeing the above response I will start to get HiFi+ ASAP. Thanks for the info.
Stereophile
The Absolute Sound
The Perfect Vision
The Audiophile Voice
And many electronic & science based publication.
Joe Nies
UHF mag up in Canada is earnest (sometimes too much so maybe) and is usually a good read. You get the impression that the reviewers are trying hard to get across their impressions effectively, and they come off as honest and sincere.

HIFI+ is also a favorite.