The best hifi magazine?

Which hifi magazine do you think is the best in the world?
audioangel
I'm also on the HiFi+ bus. HiFi News is on my list, mostly because of KK, but I also like the conciseness of the reviews. It's good to see this posted here instead of AA where the arrogant JA & JM would have already come to the defense of the overrated Stereophile and berated all non-believers.
HiFi+ IMHO gives you the best reading value. Their reviews are long and very descriptive. They try to paint a sonic picture of the music better than most magazines.
Positive Feedback and 6moons are also provide great online reading.
UHF and the Inner Ear are Canadian magazines that provide some interesting viewpoints.
TAS and Stereophile still provide entertaining reviews.
I don't know about the best, but the Absolute Sound ("TAS"), with the exception of Anthony Cordesman, is a joke in its latest incarnation. Most of the reviews state that the component being reviewed is the very best the reviewer has heard - they write the same review over and over, changing only the name of the component. There are no measurements (Stereophile's measurements are very helpful), only subjective comment that sounds like ad copy (NO - more enthusiastic than ad copy). Lastly, Ali Baba Harry Pearson is an intolerable windbag with zero credibility -- every component he writes up is the "very best" ever heard at "Seacliff". In any event, it is mostly the readers' fault, as what TAS is doing is not subtle and anyone who would read more than three or four editions is an idiot.
I can see that many of you are not happy for TAS. Have you ever written to TAS, what you think they could do better?

In Denmark, we just give feedback to HIGH fidelity, and they are open for feedback, and they listen to it with interest. But of course TAS is a little bit bigger, but does it matter.