Which components are "stupid good"?

Which components, known to be outstanding in their category, have a performance to price differential such that they can truly be called "stupid good?"
pmboyd
My Mapletree Audio 2A/SE Linestage pre for <$1k new. By far THE least expensive piece in my system (which, IMHO, sounds world-class), including ICs! Yet I'd never consider parting with it.
I really love the simplicity of Rega's new Brio components and their new P3 turntable. Very beautiful as a set of components, kind of like Naim, the Enlish know how to package things up. I also like Cambridge Audio--nice Chinese-made gear with great WAF. I also like small tube companies like Leben and Almarro in Japan and Decware in the US--very Zen like quality. I love the cabinents of DeVore: his cherrywood is stunning to see in person.
The Tube Audio Design TAD-150 tubed preamp is one hell of a preamp for the money, so versatile in as much as it will take 12AU7, 12AX7 and 12AT7s, but mostly SO VERY MUSICAL.
Yamaha a-s2000 , BOSE's latest 901's , Maestro ac outlets , DNM INTERCONNECT cables with the HFTN upgrade
NAD 565 BEE CD/DAC w/digital in-out and USB port on the front panel for a thumb drive.....I found out that the reviews were right.