Which components are "stupid good"?

Which components, known to be outstanding in their category, have a performance to price differential such that they can truly be called "stupid good?"
pmboyd
Yamaha a-s2000 , BOSE's latest 901's , Maestro ac outlets , DNM INTERCONNECT cables with the HFTN upgrade
NAD 565 BEE CD/DAC w/digital in-out and USB port on the front panel for a thumb drive.....I found out that the reviews were right.
Sonos for wireless music distribution around the home.I recently got into it and I am loving it.Particularly there S5.
George
Wyetech Opal Pre. Unfortunately, all sold out and waiting for Roger Hebert to come out with new SOTA "Ruby" pre. If you xcan find a used Opal, grab it. They go fast because they are legacy products.

Neal
I will go out of a limb and say all would agree that the best listening position for 2 channel stereo is between the speakers, and an equal distance from each speaker. Other than that, (assuming you agree with that), what other questions, issues or debates raised on this forum, have been decided definitviely? Just curious. I hope this is a saber-toothed free zone.