Best 6SN7 Pre Amp tubes?

How the Shuguang Black Treasures CV181-Z (6SN7) compare with Sophia Electric 6SN7 "A" Grade tubes? Any recommendation for ModWright LS 100 pre amp?
128x128erasto
Both these tubes offer an improvement over regular new stock 6SN7's, however both are left in "the sonic dust" by NOS Tung Sol Blackplate Oval plate 6NS7's. They offer sonic beauty and give the illusion of sounding just like real music. If you want details on their sonics go to my review on the Flora preamp when I put these tubes in.

They are very hard to get and are not cheap by any means, but there worth every penny you would spend on them. You might contact Brent Jessee to see if he has any matched pairs for sale.
"Best" is in the eye/ear of the beholder. There is no definitive "best" anything, it's all subjective. When you ask a question like this, the answers will always be what folks think is "best" to them in their system.
I have the Tung Sol Blackplate that Teajay is talking about. It is a very good tube.
But the OP didn't ask about the Tung Sol, and it didn't take me off the quest for 6SN7's. The BT did.
09-05-11: Tpreaves
"Best" is in the eye/ear of the beholder. There is no definitive "best" anything, it's all subjective. When you ask a question like this, the answers will always be what folks think is "best" to them in their system.

Disregard, I posted this to the wrong thread. My apologies to the OP.
Are the Sophias and the Black Treasures made by the same factory but sold under different labels? I have a pair of Sophias for my ModWright Sony SCD-XA5400ES and have thought about trying the Black Treasures but they appear to be the same tube. If these tubes are made by the same factory how do they differ?