What are the best interconnects.

Looking for the best bang for your buck cables. Currently using audio quest King Cobra. Tried AQ Sky and they sounded real good but too pricey.
Thanks for any suggestions.
Dave
greywolf00
I replaced my King Cobra's with RS Audio 6 nines silver interconnects and was suprised with the increase in everthing, i,e, everthing good. After which I replaced the
RS Silver with RS and Signal palladium interconnects.
I could probably reduce some noise in the turn table Amp by using a really good shielded cable.
I may have a pair or two of the RS Silver interconnects that you can borrow and trial if you like.
Let me know. I am not interested in selling them though.
I am saving them for an SET / horn set up.
Brad
Finding the "best" interconnects is going to be a trial-and-error series of experiments which tends to be never-ending for most audiophiles. There is only a "best for the synergy of your system" and your personal tastes. This will also tend to change as you change speakers and other components. Unfortunately, there is no undisputed "best" out there. You wisest bet is to purchase various cables from manufacturers that offer 30 day return policies so you don't have to take a big loss with every one you purchase. Don't think that price has a lot to do with sound quality either. Check out companies like J.W. Audio and Morrow Audio etc., which both have some reasonably priced cables that tend to give you far more bang-for-the-buck compared to the big names out there. I just replaced some famous name $700 a pair interconnects with a set that cost me less than half that amount a few months ago. It is also very helpful if you can find a fellow audiophile friend who is willing to bring over a few sets for you to try as well. Happy hunting!
Try Acoustic Zen Absolute. I got 0.5m XLR used for $600 (had King Cobra 0.5m XLR before).