What are the best interconnects.

Looking for the best bang for your buck cables. Currently using audio quest King Cobra. Tried AQ Sky and they sounded real good but too pricey.
Thanks for any suggestions.
Dave
greywolf00
Greywolf00

I have early mastercraft bi-wired with spades. Also have a Crystal Clear Mastercraft PC (bought from lilobit).
On Occasion I get a little noise from my turn table source.
This didnt happen untill I started using the MAC Palladium interconnects (I think probably because they are not shielded, just twisted). I may just need to move some cables around, I'm not sure, I havn't really looked into it since it only occures from time to time and very minimal. The other source equipment I have are dead quite using the RS and MAC palladiums, with volume up and no music playing. If I find that it is due to unshielded IC's
I will probably be looking at Crystal Clear Master Series.
I am really sold on silver or palladium, but you will find alot of opposition to using all around palladium. What can I say, I plug them in and sonics are improved considerably and continue to get better for the first ???? hours. I havn't experienced any of the trebel harshness that some do, and to top it off I have Townsend Super Tweeter's.
Bare in mind that the Pre, amp's (monoblocks) CD player are tubes all PrimaLuna so I have played with some tube rolling which has tamed the sonics to my liking.
Best of luck with your selection
Brad
There is no definitive "best" of anything. There are way too many variables involved. The "best" you can hope for is to find something that works well in your system. You can then say it's the "best" for you until you find something you think is better !!!!