What are the best interconnects.

Looking for the best bang for your buck cables. Currently using audio quest King Cobra. Tried AQ Sky and they sounded real good but too pricey.
Thanks for any suggestions.
Dave
greywolf00
The finest sounding and transparent interconnect ever made. Hyper detailed.

http://www.6moons.com/audioreviews/psc/1.html

The buck stops here. Have two pairs myself.
Clipsal, I think Crystal Cable and Crystal Clear Audio are different companies. Was it Crystal Cable you are talking about? Very cool sight that I was not aware of....thanks
Bobpaule,
Your absolutly right. I am sure if someone replaced the RS or MAC palladuium with Cardas Golden reference, there would soon be more palladium cables on AG for sale.
As far as best cable, well you know how that goes. I will say though that there are better value cables.
Bradf, the catch is i won an auction on ebay for 1/3 MSRP on the 7.1 2m XLR run, and got used pairs of 7.1 RCAs to make use of the fabulous AKM DAC for SACD in my refurb DVD-A1UDCI. I even had a fake King Cobra RCA pair, immediately noticed the ill fitting pins and lack of "Audioquest" logos, and coarser triple pattern on the sleeves, luckily the seller was reputable reseller with no audiophile experience, so return was painless.