What are the best interconnects.

Looking for the best bang for your buck cables. Currently using audio quest King Cobra. Tried AQ Sky and they sounded real good but too pricey.
Thanks for any suggestions.
Dave
greywolf00
I just bought the Crystal Clear Audio speaker cable. It's the Magnum Opus 6N pure silver conductor terminated with Cardas silver, plated with rhodium spades. Now this is just me but, this cable gave me better soundstage as in deeper and wider, way better clarity, more detail as in you can pin point each instrument on the stage, and not sounding bright at all as some people says it would be using 99.9999% pure silver. I have used MIT, Audioquest, Nordost , Transparent, and to my ears, CCAC are by Far the best for the bucks. Mel the owner gave me a huge discount. You should really check out their website: http://crystalclearaudio.com/
Dave-

which brands of gear are you using?
The AQ Sky is an excellent place to start. I personally liked Silent Source IC offered by Frank Dickens in Dallas TX. All products are made here and are hand built, no filler, no China -sourced junk. Upon thinking about power cords (PC) the absolute 'best' is Stage III Concepts offered by Brian @ Aaudio Imports- pure bliss at a cost! Keep me posted.
Dave, I have McIntosh C2300 tube preamp, a pair of MCIntosh MC601 (600watts) mono blocks SS, Vendersteen 2CE Signature II , and a VPI TT.
update on my last post..5-22-12....since my last post i have tried and bought Rick Schultz's HighFidelity interconnects...these are without a doubt , the best cables i have ever tried ..by a large margin. ( see the forum topic on his cables)..i have a pair of the CT-1U i/c..CT-1U speaker cables and will be getting his new PC this week..