Have you heard or own the Shakti Hallograph

I don't see much on the AudiogoN Forums about the Shakti Hallograph's. This is the BEST, a Five Star world class room treatment device...."it works" is an understatement.
It addresses,.. no "solves" the wall behind the speakers reflections and comb filtering distortion and cancellation.
A Wonderfull piece of Acoustic Engineering.
Simply Excellent and most Highly Recommended.
Jim C.
Audiophile/ Musician( Electric and Acoustic Guitars and Oboe ).

128x128jimc555
.... the sound of one pair of Hallograph is salubrious, exquisite, stunning,
glorious and dazzling and the sound of another pair is superlative, smashing,
magnificent, superb and impeccable...but it can be improved dramatically, when
a Vibraplane is below them...so airy...this nailed "nothing" focussed in the
soundstage must be heard to believe.
"Bybee How did they think a small gizmo with parts cost of $35 was worth $4,200 except to born a minute RICH suckers. No poor fool would waste his/her money on it."

I guess that makes the U.S. Navy a bunch of suckers and poor fools for getting Jack Bybee to make our nuclear subs the quietest on the planet!
Ever hear of 1/F noise Liz? (thats pronounced one over eff)

BTW..Im a very happy poor fool/sucker audiophile thanks to
Jack Bybee.
Clearly I am in a tiny minority here so i apologize to all the rich fools, OOPS! i mean wealth investors of these marvelous products.
Great to read glowing reviews of them.
Glad the economy is good for some folks.
For me, on my pittance i get as a handout for having worked for 30 years, i cannot dream of affording this shit.
However, do not let my obvious poverty keep you from your toys.
LOL.
Anyway, I am alone and outnumbered. No one else seems to be upset this crap exists, so i will go off to my hovel and sulk.. and listen to some Jazz on my 'near' poverty level setup. At least i have a shack to keep it in besides under the local bridge with the rest of the homeless.
To cheer myself up i will go out today and buy a few hundred buck worth of used Jazz LPs..

I hope my ranting and raving like a strung out crack whore has not upset anyone.
I hope my ranting and raving like a strung out crack whore has not upset anyone.

Don't hide it, let's divide it !!!!!
Post removed