Top 50 audiophile magazines to be reviewed in?

I have my top 50 tweaks that I want reviewed, so should I spread it out and send to 50 different audiophile magazines? Which ones do you recommend? If they are in other languages it is fine too.
Or should I send multiple tweaks to the same reviewer so they can make a comparison? What is the best choice?

I have planned to wait until the first magazine review comes out (any day now), then I will show the other magazines that review so they take my tweaks seriously and want to review.
128x128patrick82
Yes, let forum members review your tweaks. This means, of course, that you must send them out for review free of charge. If you are willing to do this, I am sure that you would get honest responses...

-RW-
Audio magazines are full of the same advertisement on an on,
i don't even feel the urge to purchase them anymore, once i could not wait for the next one to show up on my mail.
I did so many mistakes based on reviews that as i said i leaned in the hard way, my present system is based of audiophile forums all over the world as patrick82 said, comments that i did not ask for, i found them not necessarily from dealers that always advice about what they have, making you think is the best and other brands not as good.
I crossed that bridge but I learned a lot, i guess we all crossed that path at some point in our lives.
Very happy with my current set up, not about money spent is about personal satisfaction, trust me your ears don't lie follow them always...
You are right about the magazines. I have noticed that magazines only review crappy "bling bling" stuff that are expensive and look good, with fancy packaging, but have poor audio quality from the 50's.

If there was a product so good that it would bankrupt the entire audio industry, they would not want to review that device, because nobody would advertise in their magazine anymore. Customers have said that my tweaks will bankrupt the high-end industry, it is better if I let forum members review them who are not afraid to give their honest opinion and compare against other manufacturers.
We are all here and listening. So tell us about your best tweaks already.
It is better if others tell you about them instead, I could write a book about the tweaks!