What do audiophiles listen in their cars?

I know this is not a car audio sight, but it would help me out a lot if I could get input as to what the discriminating audiophiles listen to in their cars.

If you can give me a detailed list of the system, I would really appreciate it - I am starting an affordable Hifi shop that includes car audio.

Thanks a mill. in advance...
gonglee3
I recently added a JVC unit to my Toyota Rav4 which plays only digital media. Don't really miss dragging cd's to the car. It has Pioneer speakers - it's ok, better than what I started with originally but not as nice as I would have liked. I do enjoy just popping my Nano in it and having good music with me all the time in a very small package though. Hope your shop will have some reasonably priced, but good sounding alternatives. Good luck to you!
I'm with Mechans on this, car interiors are too noisy for me to even consider giving a hoot about listening seriously. My Acura TL's factory system is quite good enough for the sort of listening I do while commuting.
I listen to NPR in my 4 Runner. Back in the mid 80's I had one of the first car stereos with CDP which was a Clarion and it cost me a grand. Prior to that I had a Kenwood with 6x9 coax speakers. I run stock now but will never forget those days because I was known for good sound in my cars.
NPR HD 90% of the time:
HD1: News
HD2: Folk Music
HD3: Classical
HD4: BBC

Rest 10% is CDs or MP3s.