What do audiophiles listen in their cars?

I know this is not a car audio sight, but it would help me out a lot if I could get input as to what the discriminating audiophiles listen to in their cars.

If you can give me a detailed list of the system, I would really appreciate it - I am starting an affordable Hifi shop that includes car audio.

Thanks a mill. in advance...
gonglee3
Rok2kid: I agree on the Avalon. My 02' has a cassette and I enjoy it quite often. Great car as well.
I will say though, that my wifes Acura TSX has a tremendous system with the DVD-A. It really is great sounding.
And as others, I would not change the stock system in my cars.
-John
Tore out the dreadful "Premium Bose" system in my 08 Z06.
Installed a Kenwood DVD/NAV system with IPOD interface.
Added Dynaudio component speakers, Alpine 600watt amp, and JLAudio subwoofer. Dynomat in both doors.
System sounds incredible with pin point imaging and nice tight bass!
as an audio freak, the quality of the stock system used to be my primary determinant in buying a car; thus i cycled through lexus (levinson), acura (els) and genesis (lexicon); all, esp. the acura, were great for cd playback, but lackluster for xm radio, which just can't be made to sound good. best stock system i've heard was the dynaudio system in a volvo s80; the hk system in the chrysler 300 is also really good. in fairness to bose, their mazda3 system is one of the best i've heard in an inexpensive car
CD's and NPR on the stock radio in my Chevy Cobalt. I enjoy it a lot. I find I enjoy it as well as the vintage system in the basement. Quality of the electronics doesn't seem to get in the way as long as the music is good. I'm tapping my feet in front of them all.
The 6cd OEM system in my F-150 truck sounds great, Even better than the sony 12 speaker system in my car. Maybe the size of the cab makes the difference. I bought the truck new in 2004. That same year I also purchased a Marantz single disc cd player for my home system. The Marantz decided to stop reading discs several months ago. The cdp in the truck is still going strong. Pretty amazing considering the truck is never garaged, and the heat here in Central Texas. I would have thought a changer would have been more prone to failure.