Dakiom stabilizers vs Bybee purifiers.

can someone in laymans terms tell me the difference between Bybee purifers and dakiom stabilizers?
samuelvelma
I did this exact comparison. I tried the Bybee speaker purifiers, the Bybee RCA bullets, and the Dakiom stabilizers. I owned them all at the same time.

The Bybees let all the music flow with extreme clarity, whereas in my system the Dakiom stabilizers rolled off the top end and collapsed the soundstage. While the effects of the Bybees are cumulative, I felt one set of them, either on the interconnects or speakers, was enough.
When I tried the Bybees and Dakiom stabilizers, my equipment consisted of: Empirical Audio modified Electrocompaniet EMC-1UP, First Sound Presence Deluxe II, Bryston 14B SST, Audience Au24 interconnects, MAS Signature speaker cabling. I do not recall what power cords or power conditioning I was using at the time.
I tried the newest version of the Dakiom stabilizers and did not like the effect. They made everything muffled. The Bybee quantum purifiers I hooked up to my power conditioner and they helped slightly with my old power cable, which was hooked up to my amp, by removing some background grunge. With my new power cable they muffled the detail a bit. So, in conclusion, I would not bother with either one but instead concentrate on upgrading your power and interconnect cables; I have gone with Signal Cable Silver Resolution cables and enjoy their performance and price.