Who Has The Best service department

I gotta tell ya Martin Logan and Pass Labs have the best service department, I lost some allen screws and had a nasty scratch on my X-350 amp,I emailed them, Nelson Pass sent me a new face plate and the allen screws. NO CHARGE!!! Same goes for Martin Logan, Jim Powers is the best, super fast emails and for the part I needed to fix my logans, the price was very very low, no rip offs here. With a service department like that, I will never get rid of Pass or Martin Logans. Who does it for you!!!!
null1
Joeylawn36111, Whirlpool is buying out Maytag. The consolidation continues! In 5-10 years, there will be 10-20 corporations that own every business and resource in the world! Unless Armageddon get in the way of the ultimate acquisition plans for financial world dominance.
I'd second the Martin Logan mention............ outstanding customer service. Audio Research has been very good to me as well.
Yes, Whirlpool is buying Maytag, but it should be of no concern. As audiophiles, we can't afford to buy clothes, much less wash them.
Jim Powers is great at ML. They take care of any customer concerns post-haste.
Mike Allen at Jolida is wonderful before and after the sale.
The guys in Boston that repair NAD are very good too.