What exactly does "Hospital Grade" mean?

I plan on changing my outlets since it seems like a cheap enough tweak and most here on the forum agree that it makes a difference. But what actually IS the physical difference between hospital grade and non-hospital grade outlets?
studioray
In South Africa, a hospital noted that patients in a particular bed in the ICU unit were found dead on Saturday morning on a regular basis. Suspecting a serial killer, investigators set up a surveillance camera. What it caught was a cleaning person coming in on Friday night. That person would unplug the respirator for that killer bed, plug in the vacuum cleaner, clean the room, then plug the respirator back in when he/she was done.
Larryi, this story struck me as a prime example of urban myth, so I did a quick search on Snopes.com Urban Legends References Pages. Sure enough, the story is a myth. Here's the proof as detailed on Snopes.com.
>>"Jea48, can you please explain the benefit of "Contact Pressure"?'<<
>>>>>>>>>
Here is some reading material for you. I am not promoting their product.
http://stereophile.com/artdudleylistening/1103listening/
==============
You will notice in one of my posts I mentioned the Hubbell 5362, 20 amp outlet. I stopped by an electrical supply house tonight and picked up a couple of them.

I was given a couple of the HBL8300 (nickel plated) 20 amp hosp grade outlets a while back. Never hooked them up after reading the bad reviews about them.

For what it is worth I grabbed an extra PC I had laying around. I plugged the PC into one of the new 5362 outles and pulled it out feeling the the pressure of the contacts.
Pushing in, pulling out. LOL, LOL...Can't believe I just said that!

Next I tried The HBL8300. Imho the plug pushed in harder and pulled out harder. Is it due stricly to the Hot and Neutral contacts or is it due to the hosp grade ground connector???
==============

01-30-06: Nerspellsner
>>"Jea48, I have heard of that device but I have never used it. I remember hearing that the device is connected to the ground pin only. It has to stay connected to a hospital grade outlet with 4 oz of pressure for a certain amount of time."<<
>>>>>>>>>

After reading your post now that I think about it your are right it tests the ground receptacle of the outlet.
I still like your testing method though. Imo only the Hubbell would survive, that is the HBL8200 and the HBL8300 hosp grade.
====
Jim
It means that someone has been clever enough to charge audiopiles who don't know anything about electricity a ton of money for -- wire.
Follow Up
++++++
"Next I tried The HBL8300. Imho the plug pushed in harder and pulled out harder. Is it due strictly to the Hot and Neutral contacts or is it due to the hosp grade ground connector???"
==============
I did not want to leave the impression that the difference in tightness was due to the ground prong, it was not. I did try the test with a two wire cord and plug also....
>>>>>>>>>>>>

>>"It means that someone has been clever enough to charge audiopiles who don't know anything about electricity a ton of money for -- wire.'<<
[Bojack]
>>>>>>>>>

Bojack did read page 2 of the link I provided.
http://stereophile.com/artdudleylistening/1103listening/index1.html
What nomenclature did Robert read claiming that hospital grade outlets are guaranteed spark free in the Stereophile article? How can this be true?