bass traps..which wall first

when using bass traps (any kind for this question/answer) which wall should be the priority, the rear corners behind the speaker, to the corners behind the listener? Can 2 different ones be used "safely" for example can you use 4' tall traps behind speakers, and 2' behind listener and vice versa?
jaf2290
what are your thoughts on accoustical solutions traps up front (the 4' tall foam ones) and Aurelen Lenrd bass traps in rear (2' tall)

I'd be inclinded to go for the MEGA LENRD's (or equivalent size) if you plan only a total of 12 linear feet of coverage in the corners (4' + 4' + 2' + 2')
shadorne,
im unfamiliar with the MEGA product...how does it differ from regular lenrd's?. would 2 pr of regular lenrds be better? i just not a fan of the "look" of any product in the corners..so i fugured the 2' ones would be best solution
My understanding is that the MEGA LENRD are bigger. Size counts!

The MegaLENRD Bass Trap (Low-End Node Reduction Device) is extremely effective at smoothing out low frequency room nodes and is just a bigger version of the original best-selling bass trap. At twice the width (extending 24" along each wall, not 12" like the standard LENRD,) the bass trap is substantial enough to handle low-frequency problems in rooms of any size and is the only broadband absorber effective below 50Hz.
Foam is NOT a bass trap, unless it's 4' thick. Cotton, compressed fiberglass (703/705) or mineral wool are denser and wideband but become less effective below 200Hz. Even the commercially available membrane traps are limited due to shipping size and weight. A bass trap that works well to 50 Hz would be substantial and a wall in itself.
so then Ngjockey, what do you suggest? do you use any room treatments? you act as if all the current bass trap sold today are ineffective