ADS/ a/d/s/ BrAun Atelier component repair

Does anyone know of a facility that repairs ADS a/d/s/ or BrAun Atelier stereo components?
gfloyd53
From personal experience and that of other audiophile friends, I can strongly recommend Ken Bernacky at Stereo Surgeons in Hartford, CT. Address:

1195 Main Street
East Hartford, CT 06108-2245
860-528-8837

Ken has repaired two tuners for me (a Magnum Dynalab FT-11 and a Sansui TU-9900), along with a Nakamichi receiver. He has always done superb work at a fair price; you can find out more about him and several other repair recommendations by looking at the Tuner Information Center at www.fmtunerinfo.com under "Repairs." I have no relationship with him except as a happily satisfied customer. I like ADS equipment a lot, and still enjoy a pair of 710s from my first system in college some time ago--they're playing in the kitchen now.

Yours,

T. J.
Cosmophonic Sound in NY, NY is the official US repair center.
That store purchased the rights.
Does anyone have a Braun Atelier Turntable plastic cover he's willing to sell? Mine cracked during moving - otherwise the system still works great!

Thanks
You might give Richard So in Phoenix a call and see if he can help, or knows anyone who can. He does all their speaker repair and has numerous parts. His contact is ads_speakers@yahoo.com, 480-452-9736.