product you use for dusting equipment

What do you use to clean and dust your equipment and rack
oem
Aball,is a static duster save to use on a TT,Platter and Tonearm or just on stands and other electronics ??
I use this great big soft fluffy thing on a stick. It could be the tail of a very large Persian cat. It’s made of synthetic fibres that are supposed to be very good at picking up dust. I don’t know about that but it works great and it doesn’t scratch or bump the gear.

I‘ve used it on the plinth and platter of my turntable, but very slowly and carefully. I’ve used on the top side of the tonearm wand, again very slowly and carefully. I’ve used it on the counterweight very very very slowly and very very very carefully. I’ve never used it anywhere in the vicinity of the cartridge.

If I were cleaning the TT for sale I would use a 3/4-inch soft artist’s paintbrush to get the dust off.
Tobias,I use the big fluffy thing on a stick also.I thought there might be safer way to go.
Be very careful when using a static duster. I used one once and it shocked my system and it went haywire and sent a loud noise through my system. I'm luckey it did not blow a tweeter. Make sure your equipment is off and you are grounded to the floor. I would even consider unplugging the main cable. Lession learned for me. ;-)