product you use for dusting equipment

What do you use to clean and dust your equipment and rack
oem
I can't use the big fluffy thing on a stick. My dog goes nuts, keeps trying to rip it out of my hand.
My wife told me to try the Swiffer duster. I was exceptionally leery of any dusting device which might scratch the highly mirrored effect of the top smoked Lexan on my Pathos Classic One amps. The swiffer was perfect - got into absolutely the most difficult areas and left not a mark. For that reason it is worth every cent! They don't just rearrange the dust, but remove it!
If more then dust needs to be removed I found Honda polish and cleaner (for motorcycles) to work wonders on my electronics. I spray it on a soft cloth before use. It not only removes small marks but adds an anti static layer that resists dust build up, and will not discolor when a component gets hot.
Albertporter,I have used other products that you have recommended with success,Novus#1 and Punati products.
I'll be ordering Guardsman today.

I thank everyone for your insightful suggestions and will try some of them as well

Come on guys, there must be some incredibly expensive audiophile dust rag out there that claims to dramatically cleans up your sound at the same time as it cleans your equipment.

Is this a niche for the accessory people to fill? How about a "Brilliant Feathers" duster? Too late I've applied for a Trademark on this.