product you use for dusting equipment

What do you use to clean and dust your equipment and rack
oem
Albertporter,I have used other products that you have recommended with success,Novus#1 and Punati products.
I'll be ordering Guardsman today.

I thank everyone for your insightful suggestions and will try some of them as well

Come on guys, there must be some incredibly expensive audiophile dust rag out there that claims to dramatically cleans up your sound at the same time as it cleans your equipment.

Is this a niche for the accessory people to fill? How about a "Brilliant Feathers" duster? Too late I've applied for a Trademark on this.
The following is not an endorsement of Dyson vacuum cleaners. I am not thrilled with mine for numerous reasons and I think they are terribly overpriced.

However, for existing owners, I can make the following suggestion. Dyson makes (also terribly overpriced $30) a soft bristle brush. It is a long oval shape. I find it excellent for vacuuming the tops of equipment. Dust seems to want to cling to brushed aluminum. I hate the idea of "pushing" dirt around so I like the "suck it up" approach.

If there is enough clearance between shelves the brush can reach all the way to the rear. I also use it for vacuuming heat sink fins and the shelves around my equipment.

I also use the Dyson to vacuum the screen on my LCD TV, computer monitor, and keyboard. I prefer the approach of lifting the leading edge a little so the vacuum gets a chance to suck up the dirt before the bristles push it around. My brush is dedicated to audio/video/computer only and I never use it for general cleaning purposes.

WARNING: Be careful around plastic. I only vacuumed the stand on my LCD TV a couple of times then I noticed many fine scratches from the brush. The stand is gloss black. Fortunately I moved the TV to the wall. The gloss black frame of the TV must be a harder composition because I do not see any scratches on it. Just beware of using the brush on plastic especially precious turntable covers.
There are vacuum attachment brushes made with genuine horse hair that slip onto your vac's flexible extension hose.

Horse hair grabs dust better than plastic, FAR less possibility of scratching plastic or snagging grill cloths and don't create static.

I don't remember what brand mine is, but it's lasted for years and years and cleans up with ordinary soap and water.