Running Springs Audio

I've been looking at these for sometime. The Dimetri looks really interesting. Anyone have one? Pros / cons? Currently use the Audio Magic Nexus.
128x128jtwrace
I have had 4 RSA conditioners in my system along with a stack of others and the only one I can live with happily is the Acoustic Revive RTP Ultimate. No sins and a completely organic, natural sound. It sounds very different from any other PC. If I had to choose a more traditional PC, I would probably pick the Sound Application but the RSA stuff is not for me.
I have been in the Shunyata camp for awhile, but I am not married to it.
I am looking for an upgrade to the V-Ray or something better.
The RS gear sounds promising, but not available for a local audition.
A local dealer carries the Walker power conditioner.
Any comparisons of it to the Running Springs?
Lacee, I have compared both Shunyata and the Walker power conditioners to the RS Dimetri and found the the Dimetri was the hands down winner across the board in my system.

Take a look at my review of the Dimetri here on the GON for details regarding its performance.
After reading your review, I see we share a few component choices- ML Depth and Audio Valve Eklipse pre amp.

This makes my search to audition a Dimitri a must.
I spoke with a guy who told me there a knock off Running Springs units (made in China) floating around. I don't know if this is true, but just to give everyone a heads up. Be sure to ask for the original receipt.