Genalex Gold Lion EL84

Any body tried Genalex Gold Lion EL84. I heard many people talking about new Genalex Gold Lion EL84 with better sound. I want to buy them but need your feedback. Russian Mullard El84 tubes sound is good with my Dynaco ST70.
sanjose_audio_guy
I brought and tried Russian GL EL84 on Eico HF81. Sound is much better than Russian Mullard El84 and close to 8.5/10 scale of England Mullard EL84. You should try them if you need to buy. I have a chance to compare Rusian GL EL84 VS. England Mullard El84 as local guy wanted to sell 4 NOS England Mullard El84 for $500. He agreed that Russian GL is close to England Mullard. Maybe in future Russian tube will make them better now. I may think about trying GL EL34 tubes for Dynaco ST70 if I have a chance
I bought them too and am very impressed. I would say that they might be the best new production EL84. However, the NOS Mullard was always my favorite and I don't think the Gold Lions are quite as good in all ways. The GL's seem a bit too tight in the bass but that may be the only downside. Perhaps the Mullard is a bit too loose down there and I just prefer it. I'm also comparing a pretty worn set of Mullards to a fairly new set of Lions so this is not exactly a scientific result. With the cost in mind, it is a no brainer... the Gold Lion is a safe bet. I never would have said this about any of the other modern EL84's I've tried. I was never completely happy with any of them. There is a reason I spent a ton of money collecting old Mullards and "D" getter Amperex Bugle Boys. But, no longer, I am going to get at least one more set of the Gold Lions for now.
I tried the JJ's, new Mullards, and the GL's and preferred the GL's over them all. JJ's were only slightly better than the new issue Mullards to me. I was trying them after rejecting them from my 5 watt guitar recording amp. I liked an RCA NOS for the guitar amp best, but definately the Gold Lions in the HiFi rig.