Furman Reference IT 15i power conditioner

I have a good buy on a brand new one, but I can't find any reviews on this power conditioner.
128x128acustom
I own a Furman REF20i I bought here used for $1,400.
I love it. I also own several Monster power conditioners.
The Furman line is decent, the retail prices of Furman are very high for what is given. So getting at least 30% off is mandatory, or even more is possible. If you are getting it for at least 35% off retail and it is new, the warranty is worth it. (I believe 5 years $50,000. protection for all attached electronics, with the REF20i anyway) The REF 15i must have a similar warranty?
They (Furman) give a nice smooth sound and it is as if a tube preamp has been added, without diminishing the bass.
Video is enhanced with better color and far less grain in HD.
The lesser (nonREF) Ferman are OK, but again very overpriced retail markup. A local dealer switched to Furman just to gain the huge margin on the product!!
Hope this helps.
I have the Furman IT 15i power conditioner. On the forum I visit everyone has gone nuts on the Power Plant Premier. I even bought one.
Honestly, I can't tell any difference in the sound or picture using either. I use both but prefer the looks of the Furman. I also use the outlet on the front of the Furman often to power my laptop and charge my cell, It's pretty handy. A very hefty solid unit. I paid $2000.00 new several years ago.
Good luck.
Rilands, thanks for the candid response. Just demonstrates that sonic improvements from power conditioning are a crap- shoot. I've considered shelling out for a used Furman. I've also had the Premier and a Hydra. I wish an unbiased and respected member of the high end audio world would take a representative sample of the power conditioner and regeneration units and do some time of definitive comparison/ shootout. Could be of benefit to many.
I have the Ref-20 and Ref-15, the 20 does my amps and the 15 does my front end stuff. Each has its own 20a line. I prefer the power factor outlets, they give better dynamics and seem more open. I think your results depend on how good or bad your local power is.

I have tried the PPP and preferred the Furman !!!