Power line question

I live in an apartment building that's relatively new (built in 1993). There are no visible power lines attached to the building, which leads me to believe the power lines are underground. The building has a dedicated line for air conditioners. I know very little about power outlets, wiring, amperes, etc. All I know it's 115 volts. Here's my question. I will be replacing my tube integrated power amp with tube monoblocks producing at least 150 watts per channel and a tubed preamp. I have seen occasionally discussions about the demand on the power line electronic equipment makes and parameters for dedicated lines and such. Should I worry about blowing fuses or overloading the power line with my new amplification? My gf and I triggered circuit breakers a few times in the past by using hair dryers simultaneously in our respective bathrooms, but once we stopped that practice, no other mishaps occurred. I have a basic power conditioner with 4 outlets, but that's about it. With my less than rudimentary knowledge of power delivery, I wouldn't even know where to start to answer my question so I thought I'd start here. Thank you for any advice.
actusreus
The 150 watts per channel ratings are the output measurements for the amps. Current draw calculations deal with the input ratings of the amps. If you post the make and model of the monoblocks , someone will likely know what the amperage draw is.
You probably are not going to have to worry. Your stuff on one 15 amp circuit should be just fine.
But...
You should find the circuit breaker box in your apartment.
Each breaker is for a circuit inside your apartment. You should turn each one off,(one at a time) to find out what part of your apartment it controls. WRITE IT DOWN.
After you have gone through every outlet to see which one is controlled by which breaker, THEN you WILL KNOW what is going on.
For example. In my apt there are sets locked together of 2x15 for the exclusive airconditioner outlet.
one 15 for just the insink garbage disposal
A 20 amp for the refrigerator
one 15 for the kitchen wall, hood fan, and kitchen ceiling
A single outlet next to frig 20amp all by itself (probably for a microwave)
The 2x40 for the electric range
a 15 amp for all the wall sockets in living room and bedroom'
a 15 amp for the bedroon ceiling, all bathroom, and living room entry ceiling.
So you can read that I KNOW exactly what I can do with what. I have the breaker box marked with sticky markers denoting which is which.
So currently i use a living room wall for all my stuff. It is sufficient. i have made a set of wires that i eventually will use to connect the kitchen 20 amp (unused) for my stereo. The wiring is in place, but not finished.

Anyway, find out what goes where, and you will be able to KNOw what you can put on which line.
Avoid the ones with refrigerator!
You may discover you have very little, or a lot of electrical service. i have 210 amps coming into my apt. Other places I have lived had 80 amps, and one had only one 15 amp for two apartments together!!
The ONLY way you can know is to check it out.
Ska_man, the monoblocks are the Rogue Audio M-180s.

Elizabeth, it appears the apartment gets 125 amps total based on the sticker on the breaker panel. This makes sense as there are eight breakers (four of them locked in pairs).
Rogue Audio shows a main fuse value of 5 amps for an M-150.
They don't have the M-180 info available online. I think it would be safe to assume, for calculation purposes, that adding 20% to the value of the fuse will be pretty close to maximum current draw. So, a pair of M-180,s should be close to 12 amps total current draw.
Elizabeth- Is that " i have 210 amps coming into my apt" some sort of typo? If not, how big is that apartment?