Are film capacitors directional?

I'm rebuilding a crossover for some Dali speakers. I'm using a mixture of Sonicaps Gen. 1 and Mundorf Supreme caps.

Anyone know if these caps are directional?

Thanks,
Bryon
bryoncunningham
Just to add my experience, I've found it much easier to discern the orientation of the outer foil on film caps using TrueRTA spectrum analyzer software on my laptop. The most expensive version of this software (1/24 octave resolution) is only $100, lower resolution versions cost less.

I use the line in connection on the laptop with a simple cable consisting of a mini jack on one end and bare wires for signal and ground on the other, then watch the 60Hz peak on the spectrum analyzer go up or down depending on cap orientation. I also own a Tektronix 20 MHz scope and the TrueRTA method works much better for me.
If you need to buy a voltage and resistance test device, ... I can suggest you the Fluke 115 multimeter. It is equipped with True RMS, which measures the actual efficiency of many different lines. in the circuit. AC / DC voltage measurement with 600.0 mV rating; measuring 600 Ω circuit, automatic signaling <20 Ω, turning off> 25 Ω, breaking open circuit or short circuit 500µS or longer; resistance measurement with measuring range 40.00 MΩ / 0.01 MΩ; measuring capacitance> 1000 µF, accuracy of 5% + 20%; Measuring range frequency 50kHz / 0.01 kHz. Measure main circuits with 600V power measurement. The appropriate voltage level measures a 3-phase power distribution system, withstands continuous overpressure that can occur on the grid or in industrial environments. The device meets all electrical safety standards CAT III 600V, IEC 61010-1, providing safety and peace of mind for users. I just bought this product to use and feel very stable, with a reasonable price when ordering here: https://techmaster.com.vn