Taralabs cables

Hi, I wanted to start a new thread for all the owners of Taralabs cables, Enjoy, and cheers.
128x128audiolabyrinth
@audiolab, I have 1 interconnect between Dac and int amp. I also have a USB cable and digital interconnect. I like to keep things simple (and less expensive).
I suethe Tara Labs Air 1 series 2 from pre to amp on the Bass sections of my L/R speakers. I really like the Bass that they deliver in that spot. Speakers are Source technology 8211Hd . They will soon be replaced with the Source 2268 speakers.
I shipped my speakers (8211 Hd ) back to John Sollecito for a tweeter upgrade (Dyna silk). Well Fedex %&#ed them up .
They were insured for the original purchase cost .
So, to make a long story short, I will be getting the new 2268 thanks to FEDEX.
Thanks again FEDEX!
@Tboooe- How do you like the jRiverMedia? I am also using it with the McCormack DAC-1 Deluxe .
I like it a lot
Welcome to the thread Grey9hound, gee, I was beginning to appear like I was talking to my self here, LOL!, you have bad luck with fed-ex, I have the same luck with ups!, they crushed a pair of Bose 901 speakers back in 2012, never got the speakers replaced!, At least fed-ex is making things right for you, I had to force E-bay to get my money back from the seller, He packed the speakers so poorly, that ups insurance did not cover nothing, oh well, I did get my money after a month, go E-bay!